Saturday, July 25, 2020

Rubik Cube Theory : A life lesson from Rubik Cube.



Most of us at least once in our lifetime tried to solve the Rubik cubes. But most of us get disappointed and gave up. When my dad gave me a Rubik cube when I was 10 years old I tried lot but I only solve one side of the cube. Again in 5 years before I tried once and again I failed.
 
 Recently friend of mine gave me a Rubik cube as a gift. This time I have one advantage that was technology. I start to learn in YouTube and blogs. Finally I found the way how to solve the cube.
 In first try it’s takes days to solve one time. By practice its take 30 minutes to solve. Now I can solve within 4 minutes. Here I learnt a valuable lesson whatever goal is until we learn how to achieve it look like miracle. When you achieved it looks like simple.
  
 If your goal is being rich learn the method. Read the history of the people reached there before you. What they did. If they mentioned any mistake they made you can protect from it. If the say follow a habit follow it. Mentor-ship is important in life. But everyone not get one. By reading the books or watching interviews of your mentors you can get the mentor-ship by yourself. Therefore learn the method to reach your goal.

            This is making the rich and poor different, rich know the way poor don’t. That why rich will be rich poor will being poor. You what don’t what to be poor learn from the rich and be rich. Anyone can anything until he keep tiring and learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Marketing - Sparkville Coca-Cola Campaign

  Once upon a time in the bustling city of Sparkville, the Coca-Cola Company decided to launch an innovative and captivating marketing campa...